This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.totalhse.com, owned by TOTAL HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT S.L. (hereinafter, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
By browsing the website of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, you acquire the status of USER of the website and implies your full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notice by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is recommended to carefully read its content if you wish to access and use the information and services offered from this website.
The user also agrees to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and the present Legal Notice, and will be liable to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, for any damages and losses that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE informs you that:
- Its company name is: TOTAL HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT S.L.
- Its CIF is: B71325575
- Its registered office is at: POL. IND. EL MALLATON PARCELA 12, CALLE B, 9 – 31579 – CARCAR – NAVARRA
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pamplona Document 1/2017/4.473,0 Entry: 2017/3415 Date: 05.07.2017 in Volume: 1863, Book: 0, Folio: 65 Sheet NA-36996
To communicate with us, we provide you with different contact methods that we detail below:
- Phone: (+34) 664 68 13 85
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when carried out through any of the means detailed above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely and openly accessible. However, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Spreading criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism-apologetic, or generally illegal or contrary to public order content.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as obstructing other users’ access to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempting to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of the WEBSITE OWNER or third-party computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of information from the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonating the identity of any other user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to the public, transforming, or modifying the content, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending any kind of advertising and commercial communications without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to the WEBSITE OWNER, without any of the exploitation rights being understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are owned by the WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that use or access to them gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment, or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of a relationship between the WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
The WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions that they carry out based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is purely informative, without full access to all content, nor their completeness, accuracy, validity, or timeliness being fully guaranteed, nor their suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and flaws of all kinds of the transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, or accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in users’ computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, trade customs, and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be liable for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered by this website. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE identifying themselves properly and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without any legal validity.
These conditions shall be governed by the current Spanish legislation.
The language used shall be Spanish.